Friday 30 July 2010

Teddy bear

I bought this stamp when I went to
the summer crafting show at doncaster
race course...this is the first time I've stamped
her up....It's from a company called little
claire they have some amazing stamps...
checked them out....
I started off with a square card and folded half of the
front back onto it's self.....proberly has a technical
name for it lol!!!....the card front is covered with
some bazzil and a bow tied around...the paper on
the back of the card is from my stash...
the image was stamped with memento and
coloured in with my promarkers....the image was cut with
my nesties and placed onto a scalloped circle...and
I pop dotted the image off the front of the card...
thanks for looking a nd feel free to leave
a comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment