Sunday 11 July 2010

Party Invitations

Hi everyone in blogging land sorry for not posting
in a while....what with work....kids and house work
had no time to make any card.....anyway onto the
post.....I was asked to make some party invitations
for a childrens party....

the brief my friend gave me was to use blue and red....and
to have some ballons on them....had to make them generic
because they where for a childrens party  for twins a girl
and a boy...this is the design I came up with...
the scallop was cut using my nesties....the oblog was also
using my nesties
the ballons where made on my cricut... and
the party invitation was printed on my
computer and cut out...red ribbon was tied around
the invitation...and on the back
of the invitation  i added the time and
the place off the party...
I had to make 40 in total....this is a picture of all of
them together...this is the first time I've mass produced...
quite pleased with myself...my friend thought they were amazing...
thanks for looking and feel free to leave
a comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment