Friday 30 July 2010

Funky

today enjoyed a whole day of crafting....
got quite a few cards made for my stash....
this is a new stamp I bought yesturday
at my local craft shop.....it's a new line they are stocking...
the stamp was inked up with memento ink
and the background is a mixture of shabby shutter's
and peeled paint from tim holts...they where applied
with cut and dry foam...the image was then mounted
onto black card....
the title was printed out and randomly cut
and stuck onto the design paper....the paper is from my
stash....quite funky I think lol!!!!...
here she is again stamped with memento and
I used the same effect as before but using
tumbled glass and faded jeans....
the paper is from my stash a christmas
one I think....the edges where punched
with a martha stewert punch....thanks
for looking a feel free to leave
a comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment