Thursday 29 July 2010

Happy 16th

Today my daughter is 16......where did all the years go....anyway onto the
card I made her....I am entering it into 4 challenges this week...made an easel
card just love these....
I followed the sketch on Mojo Monday for the design of the card...
hope I've followed it ok...sometimes go a
bit off track lol!!!....
anyway the paper's are from the wild rose studio...
I bought them when I went to the summer
crafting show last week at doncaster race
course.....
the image is of course a magnolia.....can't get
enough of these lol!!!...she is colored in using tim
holts distressing ink...in faded jeans and
tumbled glass....
the flowers are from a company called orchid crafts..
they sell some amazing flowers.....will
have to buy some more....they where stuck on with
silicon glue...
I have entered this card into 4 challenges
scrappy frogs challenge: girly girl
the corrosive challenge: pink and blue
caadvaks: birthday card
Mojo Monday: sketch
thanks for looking and feel free to
leave me a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment