Monday 26 April 2010

Thankyou

trying to find a new way to photograph cards when I've made a few of the same design.....came up with these holders.....they are actually for holding place card settings at a wedding....think they work out ok thought......they came from my local Range store.....minimal cost 3.49p for a set of 3.....
while at the range I also bought some lovely paper's called linen closest from die cuts with a view.....really pale creams and a touch of blue and green.....some of the paper's are glittered.....
this is the paper I used on these cards unfortunatly you cannot see it on the photo......this is a closeup of the card holder's......
the flowers where stamped onto white card with tim holts inks......I used scattered straw and antique linen...they where then cut out using my sizzix express and the label 4 spellbinder's die...the edge was then sponged with antique linen....the greeting is from my stash and was stamped with tim holts walnut stain....thanks for looking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment