Saturday 10 April 2010

Cat Book



As you know from my last post we lost part of our family the other day our belovided cat called ginger....he had been with the family for a long time well before the children came along we miss him dreadfully but look back in fond memory off all the things he did and the laughter he brought to us. ...the  book I made was using the cricut and the animal kingdom cart the colours are as near as I could get and are cut out of bazzil card, this makes quite a sturdy book....I used a black pen to outline certain areas on the cat to make it more realistic.... the papers are a mixture from my stash some are bo bunny and the other are some I've had some time.....I have still got to add photo's to the book which will take some time and the children are going to help me pick some out of the vast collection.....Thanks for taking the time to look......

No comments:

Post a Comment