Saturday 24 April 2010

Mojo Monday #135

over on there blog this week there is a sketch to follow...love following sketches as I get loads of inspiration...and also the design team come up with some amazing cards go and take a look...It's well worth it....
this is the card that I came up with today....the background paper's are from my stash....I'll have to stop buying paper as Im overrun with it can't resist lol....the image is a magnolia and is coloured in with tim holts distressing inks....she was then cut out with labels ten.....the border is a martha stewert punch...it was punched out of bazzil the bow was made on a version of a bow maker (hubby made it)....the buttons where tied with twine and stuck on...the sentiment is from tiny words a woodware stamp set...
I like to add something to the inside of the cards I make to to pull the who;e design together....I punched a fancy edge using a martha stewert punch rubbed it with time holts ditressing ink and mounted it onto the same paper as the front of the card...thanks for looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment