Wednesday 16 December 2009




These cards where made using my new big shot express...I cut out the scalloped background using nestabilities they work a treat.....only took a second glad I bought it.....the polar bear stamp is from a company called Littles Claires they have some amazing stamps take a look on there web site they also have some examples to give you soom great ideas.....I've coloured the stamp in with my promarkers.....the raindeer card is made die cutting a sizzlet die I got some time ago.....first time I've used it think it goes great with the striped paper this is by daisy and dandelion....I now like to make the inside of the cards just as nice as the outside using the same papers or contrasting papers the greetings on the inside are stampes with great impressions and cut out with nestabilities.....thanks for looking will post some cards later....lots more still to make...I've nearly finished my christmas shopping thankgoodness....love christmas but always lots to do at the last minute....

No comments:

Post a Comment