Thursday 24 December 2009

Another Halloween Album


My crafting buddie after looking at my halloween book asked me if I could make one for here so she could scrapbook her daughters halloween book...I made it slightly different from the original and choose to make it tall...It took a bit more working out about the binding but I got there in the end....It was made with the design studio using accent essentials for the square shapes and paper doll dress up for the the halloween items..the ribbon is from my stash..the papers are bo bunny and the card stock is bazzil(I find it gives the best results when used with my cricut)...the fancy edge for the mat was made using a new punch I bought that is from martha stewert...


The coffin was made in the design studio I welded 2 together and flipped 1 so they would meet up and it was cut out so it was abled to been opened...I placed a skeliton on one half and the other was made so she could add some writing....

The tags where made in bags tags and boxes and they where placed in an oversized trick or treat bag and she can add photo's to them or journaling..

thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment