Friday 4 June 2010

Summertime




strawberry's always remind me of summer...
that is why I choose them for my card design...
I've had a go at masking so that tilda is sitting on the
strawberry...also love the tilda image with the flower..
the image was coloured in with my promarkers...
getting quite a few of these now...
the paper is from bo bunny...I think is also reminds me
of summer...the colours are brilliant...
the square and scalloped square where cut
with my nesties...
also finished the inside of the card with border that was
cut with a martha stewert punch...and add the same
strawberry as the front...I am also entering this card
is a few challenges
cupcake craft challenge-summer
magnolia stamp lovers-summer
stampin for the weekend-summer
hope you like the card and feel free to leave a comment...

4 comments:

  1. I like this card. It is so sweet, and I agree, Strawberry is kind of summer.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card Catherine!!! very cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at MSL!
    Hugs
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamps are so sweet!
    And the scallop border it is just the right thing.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin for the Weekend
    Heidi-Mari GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, I love the strawberry take on our theme and the inside is just as beautiful as the outside

    Thanks so much for joining in our Summer theme at Cupcake
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete