Friday 4 June 2010

Magnolia



  over at sweet sunday there challenge this week is a sketch..
love following sketches helps with creators block lol..

anyway onto the card...I bought this new magnolia
stamp from my local craft shop...could'nt wait to get home to
ink here up...it's a magnolia stamp..coloured her in
using tim holts distress ink...the border across the middle
is a martha stewert one...creates a lovley flower border...
the paper is from stampin up...

the sentment stamp is also from stampin up...and to
add some more interest I add some decorative pins...one is a flower
and the other one is just a silver head...the pins are from a set
bought at my local hobbycraft....they where in the wedding section..
as well as entering this card in sweet sunday I'm also
entering it in the Magnolia Down Under challenge...there challenge this week is
flowers hope the punched strip and the flowers pin
are ok...thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment.....

1 comment:

  1. Very Sweet Catherine!! I like your doily punch detail and the flower had pin - cute:-) Thanks for haring your beautiful card wih us at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete