Wednesday 17 February 2010

Just magnolia

there card challenge this week was to add flowers buttons and bows....I used flower papers for the back ground....the paper is from a stack that is called dandlion....the magnolia image was stamped onto  a rectangle of card that was cut with the nestabilities as was the scalloped card... this image is one of my favourites....the image was coloured in with promarkers...these are my favourite way of colouring...a bow was attached and the buttons where stuck on with glossy accents...I find this the best adesive to hold these on with...|I always try to finish the inside of the card...the strip inside was cut with a martha stewert punch...thanks for looking...

1 comment:

  1. Another great card, love the colouring. I think this Tilda image is just so cute

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete