Sunday 15 November 2009

Cricut cardz challenge #1

This is a new site I found while searching the internet for crafting blogs at the moment there is a few ideas and the first card challenge which is anything goes as long as it's made with the cricut.Here is my card for the challenge. The background was made with the wildcard cart(this appears quite a lot on  my cards as it makes a great statement) and the sillouette was made with the a chil's year cart(new cart only arrived on friday not had chance to play with it properly yet)the sentiment was made with a new way of stamping that marries up with the nestabilities they are called just right stampers they are amazing and so versatile.Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Catherine!!! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine
    Wonderful card and I do love the background from WC, the young boy is perfect and the colors are very nice Thanks for coming over to CCC and playing this weeks challenge and I hope to see more of your wonderful creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, so cute and unique. I will have to try that background on WC. I am glad you stumbled on CCC. Thanks for joining the fun at CCC and be sure to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Catherine. You're going to enjoy A Child's Year cartridge. I used it on my first Design Team card. Make sure you come back on Wednesday when our next challenge is posted and you'll see another way to use the cartridge in my second Design Team card.

    ReplyDelete