Sunday 15 November 2009

BBTB challenge


Hi everyone I'm over making books now back to making cards this card was made in responce to the challenge on the bitten by the bug site to make a card about thnkyou. This is my interpritation of it.The base of the card was cut on cricut but could be bought as a tag card.The stamps on them come from a great company called Little claire Designs and they have some amazing things on there site go and take a look.They images where stamped on plain card and coloured in using my promarkers these pens are amazing the results are the best I've seen I prefere them to using my H2os.The images where then cut out and 3d using silicon glue.The sentiment was printed out on my printer and using my cricut I cut it out using the TBAB cart with the centre point on.Sorry for the picture it's not very clear need to practice taking photos LOL.Thankyou for looking and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment