Tuesday 17 November 2009

Altered Tin

The tin was altered last year and I gave it to my-mother-in-law for christmas.I saw the idea in a craft magazine but altered it to my specifications.The outside was covered in various papers which where carried on to the inside.It came with some tab cards to divide sections but there where only about six so I added some more to complete the project.I made it to contain recipe cards(up until then she wrote them in a book)and thought it would be a fun addiction to here kitchen.The stamps around the outside are magnolia's.She was really pleased with the tin and it takes pride of place in her kitchen.Also used the same idea to make one for my sister-in-law and turned here deviders into a monthly calendar so she can write birthdays or anniveraries on.Inside I then added a card to every month.Unfortunatly I don't have a photo to show you as my camera had a funny moment at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment