Sunday 17 October 2010

"Joy"

Another magnolia topper...love making these at the
moment...
isn't she adorable wrapped up in her winter scarf...
the background paper is amazing it's very touchy
feely...loads of snowflakes and swirls don't know
who it's by as had it for ages.......

the trees are a magnolia stamp so  is the bench
which she sits on...they where coloured in with promarkers
and copics....then carefully cut out and attached
with silicon glue....I then added some fluffy stuff to
look like snow....
the snowflakes in the corner are buttons that I cut the back
of and stuck one on top of the other to make it dimensional...
the roses are from orchid crafts and I've
add some stickles to make them sparkle...

the sentiment was printed on my computer...I
then edged it with some Tim Holt's walnut stain...
thanks for looking and feel free to leave
a comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment