Monday 13 September 2010

Tags...

I made these tags to sell....the basic shape is a sizzix die
and was cut out using my sizzix express...this is a marvelous piece of kit
especially for me having slight dexterity probs...
press a button and way you go lol...
anyway I used a brown slightly mottled card stock
as I was going for the vintage look....as this worked better with the stamp I think...
sorry but cant tell you who the stamp is by as it fell off the wooden block
and this got thrown away...I stamped the image in black stazon...the edged
where sponged with time holts walnut stain...and stickles  where applied over
the image...the ribbon is sheer and was purchased from
hobby craft for 99p what a bargain...hope you like the tags
and feel free to leave a comment....thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment