Thursday 19 August 2010

Note cards

I've been making different things
to sell along side my cards...thought I' d have a go
at making some notelet cards to sell....
the image is from just rite stampers it
fits into the nesties....it's coloured in with
copics and then I added glossy accents to
the top of the flowers to make them shine....they where then
placed on to a scalloped nesties...the paper is from dcwv and is called
nana's kitchen....the paper is glossy and glittered...the cards
are 3" square....
these cards where made along the same as the
ones before.....the image is a magnolia.....just love the frog...
he is coloured in with copics....the crown is coloured in with a
metalic gold pen by promarkers.....the background paper
is from my stash....these also are 3" square...
thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment